Staff Zone Banner

Pension Scheme


Pension Scheme Information

When you are eligible to join the company pension scheme you will receive a letter of invite from the company.

The information required to enable you to join the company pension scheme is listed below. Simply click on the following links: 

Retirement Savings Plan Application Form

Pension Expression of Wish Form

Pension Plus Booklet

Pension Plus Opt Out Form

Please return to HR Shared Services, A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd, Longacre Industrial Estate, Rose Hill, Willenhall, WV13 2JP

If you are unable to download or print any of these documents, please contact HR Shared Services Advisor Debbie Leeds on 0121 568 2905 or email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)


Statement of Investment Principles

A.F. Blakemore Statement of Investment Principles

Capper Statement of Investment Principles


Implementation Statements for AFB's Staff Retirement Benefit Schemes

Implementation Statement for AFB Staff Retirement Benefit Scheme 2020-21

Implementation Statement for Capper & Co. Staff Retirement Benefit Scheme 2020-21


Track Your Pension Savings

A.F. Blakemore's company pension scheme is provided by Aviva. If you are a member of the scheme, you can track your pension savings at

The website will enable you to:

  • Check the value of your savings and investments
  • Use forecaster tools to help you understand what your money could be worth
  • Change your investment funds or redirect future payments
  • Manage your account online

​To log in to the website, you must have already activated your account. 

If you have not used the website before, you will need to activate your account at

If you’ve got any questions about any of this, please email Aviva at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or contact their helpline on 0345 604 9915, available Monday to Friday, 8.00 am to 5.30 pm.